TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. E-Tickets for Between The Trees (BTT) and car parking permits are only available directly from BTT website, www.betweenthetrees.co.uk. Your email tickets receipt is your E-Ticket. You can also log into the website, using your own username (email address you bought your ticket with) and password to view your tickets.
2. Purchased tickets cannot be refunded. In the event of postponement, due to coronavirus Government guidelines or force majeure, we will roll your ticket over to the next scheduled date.
3. It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted. you are welcome to reallocate your tickets to somebody else but please inform us by emailing [email protected] as the tickets are held at the box office under the name of the purchaser.
4. Please bring the email confirmation of E-ticket purchase/s to the box office on arrival at the festival, where they will be exchanged for wrist-bands. Car-parking permits will be visible when you log in to “my account”. Please print in colour and display in your car wind screen upon arrival.
5. Without a valid E-ticket, entry into the event site will not be allowed. Entry to the event site is from the date/time on ticket or as described on the website. Early arrivers will not be admitted (unless pre-arranged via email [email protected])
6. Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
7. We operate a “Challenge 25 policy” so proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
8. BTT reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
9. BTT reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance to other festival goers.
10. Camping is permitted from Friday 12:00 until Monday 11:00am.
11. Camping is divided into 3 areas, Field, Forest and Family. Field camping is in an open field adjacent to the main car parking field. Forest camping (limited to 100 tents) is a 500m walk from the main car park, in a designated area within the woodland. Family camping (limited to 20 tents and restricted to families who have a child/ren under 4) and has its own parking area which is accessed through the public car park. N.B, Day ticket holders are not permitted to camp and must purchase a weekend ticket if they wish to camp overnight.
12. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s own risk.
13. No dogs or other animals are permitted into the event site.
14. No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the event area.
15. STRICTLY NO open fires, naked flames or chinese lanterns are permitted anywhere on the event site.
16. Fireworks, smoke canisters and other similar articles are NOT permitted within the event site.
17. No weapons or illegal substances may be brought into the event site.
18. No independent sound systems are permitted.
19. To comply with our licensing, you are NOT allowed to bring your own alcohol into the festival site. There will be well stocked bars in the festival area.
20. The organisers are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
21. Strictly no unauthorised trading , filming or photography allowed during our events without the prior consent of BTT management.
22. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for printed publications, TV, Video, DVD, online or other public broadcast to promote BTT events.
23. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of BTT management.
24. The purchase of a ticket for BTT is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and BTT management reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.